Terms & Conditions of Sale
The following terms & conditions of sale apply to each contract of sale of goods by ‘Freshways’.
- All goods supplied remain the property of Freshways until paid in full.
- Deliveries will be made to customers as per their agreed delivery days.
- Delivery notes will be supplied at time of delivery. If a customer does not receive a delivery note, he or she must inform Freshways within 24 hours, otherwise delivery will be deemed to have been made.
- Delivery notes do not need to be signed by the customer in order for Freshways to prove that delivery has been made. Customers who require signed delivery notes, as proof of delivery, must request this in writing.
- If a delivery has been made in the absence of the customer, then the customer must inform Freshways within 24 hours of any discrepancies between the amount indicated on the delivery note, and the actual amount received. If the customer fails to do this, then the quantity charged on the delivery note will be deemed to be correct.
- Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis. If the customer is not happy with the quality of the goods supplied, they must inform Freshways within 4 hours of delivery. This is in order for Freshways to be able to arrange to collect the goods.
- Price of the goods shall be the quoted price from time to time as previously notified.
- Freshways reserve the right to increase its prices at any time by giving 7 days written notice.
- All deliveries made from Sunday to Saturday inclusive will be invoiced for the Saturday of the same week.
- Unless otherwise notified, it will be deemed that the customer has received the previous weeks invoice by Tuesday of the following week.
- On receipt of the invoice, the customer must inform Freshways in writing of any discrepancies within 7 days of invoice date. If he or she fails to do this, it is deemed that the invoice value is correct and owed in full to Freshways.
- Payment terms are 7 days from the date of invoice, unless prior arrangement has been made for extended credit terms in writing.
- Freshways reserves the right to charge interest and all costs involved in the recovery of overdue amount.
- Any cheques which are provided by the customer and which are not honoured by the bank will lead to the customer incurring a £25 admin fee.
- Any claims against Freshways cannot be set off against moneys owed to Freshways without a written agreement.
- Force Majeure – Freshways shall be excused, discharged and released without penalty from performance of the contract to the extent that such a performance is so limited, delayed or prevented hereunder.
- Freshways is entitled to amend its terms and conditions at any time by giving 7 days written notice.